CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

My life in a bubble


I think id prefer living in a bubble .. 
having exams now, the FINAL .. ultimate exam which decides i get to go to Manchester or not. I wana do good .. and go to Manchester. Sometimes i think .. can i really make it? Or is it some illusion i have. Go
t so much work to do .. but i guess its only a month, and i can survive. Apart from the exam stress and tension, got so much going on .. stalkers .. weird dreams .. bleh! I guess its safe to say all of it is related to my exams . So here i am listening to Lady Gaga , thinking ive got to do my homework before i go for the chemistry practical exams at 3. 
I actually LIKE lady  gaga..thought i wouldnt. ehhehe. Now im all hyped, gota do the math homework while listening to lady gaga!

 ♪ Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance
Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance ♪



laters peeps! 

0 comments: