I was doing my homework, and i thought id take a break ..and here is what i ended up doing ..

Here is my cute little aeroplane. I got this from a plane, cause the flight attendant thought i was a kid! *eye roll* [because im tiny = ( ... ]

The little blue doll is called Addy ..

These are my little guards! actually they are little finger puppets! = )

This is bits and pieces of little doodles

This was a random doodle in school ..

Here is my cute little aeroplane. I got this from a plane, cause the flight attendant thought i was a kid! *eye roll* [because im tiny = ( ... ]

The little blue doll is called Addy ..

These are my little guards! actually they are little finger puppets! = )

This is bits and pieces of little doodles

This was a random doodle in school ..
.jpg)



3 comments:
omg i love ur doodles, marvellous! missing those puppets already
thanks rimidhatha! = )
aww shafy has all sorts of cute little thingies..
Post a Comment